TopCon Pop Expo brings you only the best Exhibitors to enhance your Pop Culture Experience and to add to your Amazing World. Check out the great line-up of Exhibitors below coming to this years TopCon Pop Expo.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE AN EXHIBITOR AT TOPCON PLEASE CLICK HERE
- Ellie Bean Dreams: Elinor Parker – Specializing in geektastic design, handmade accessories, and other cool stuff. You’ll find fun, embroidered hair accessories, upcycled bags, unique plushies, and activity kits crafted just for creative geeks like you. www.elliebeandreams.com/blog – www.facebook.com/elliebeandreams
- Time Lord Travel Agency: Sam & Kathy Stamps – Cosplay photographers that take your themed picture and print it on the spot. Time Lord Travel Agency is also the official Guest photo Ops Photographers for TopCon Pop Expo. www.facebook.com/TimeLordTravel/
- Millennium Comic Tychs: Daniel Harden – Comic illustrated scenes with a custom-made matting. These framed comic book covers make larger scenes of your favorite characters.
- BopBopKat: Judy Fuller – Artist made Geeky/Nerdy embroidered towels, tote bags, blankets, keychains, aprons and more! www.facebook.com/bopbopkat/
- Silver Stars Illustration: Silver Michelsen – Silver Stars is a local illustrator who likes drawing pretty things, like flowers and dresses and soft colors. She sells prints and buttons of her artwork, and does custom commissions.
- Gillygoods Emporium LLC: Nicole Tracy – Gillygoods Emporium offers retail Harry Potter merchandise and handmade wizard inspired goods. A few of the items we offer include mugs, purses, scarves, ties, jewelry, socks, games, puzzles, ornaments, and so much more.
- John Whitesel Photography: John Whitesel – Professionally lit photo mini sessions for cosplayers and attendees with photos printed on site so they can take photos with them.
- Earthbound Voices Paranormal – A husband and wife paranormal team based in the Kansas city area that started in 2015. Their goal is to focus on what is causing the phenomena. They like to debunk as much as they can during and after any investigation to see if there are any natural occurrences that could seem paranormal. EVP likes to use all aspects of their knowledge before claiming anything paranormal. The EVP team is here to offer service to anyone who feels that they have paranormal activity in their business or home. – www.facebook.com/Earthbound-Voices-Paranormal-1128547113957015/